Here are a few tips when explaining our services to your clients:
- Selling your property can be costly and time consuming. Traditional advertising such as newspaper ads, brochures, and open houses have a limited reach. These traditional forms of marketing don't give buyers a feel for what your property actually looks like. In 2015, all major newspapers suffer from lack of display ad revenues, classified revenues and a rapidly shrinking circulation. Today, all major newspapers are merely a shell of what they were just a few short years ago.
- The Internet is now being used to extend the marketing of your property. A Video Tour now provides sellers with an enormous additional audience. Now buyers from literally the entire world can view the property.
- This online service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from everywhere. "The Only 24/7 Open House!" This means you sell your property faster and will also save you time and money!
- Reach more buyers with Video Tours than with any other comparable product or service on the Internet.
- A well-produced video of a home’s interior eliminates a lot of the foot traffic, since most people are far too busy to spend their weekends combing through properties that aren’t even close to what they want. Buyers can preview their next home without ever setting foot outside their current one and without bothering the seller.
- You can also advertise your property through the real estate sections of leading Internet sites in addition to the links provided through us.
- Offer people the chance to take a Video Tour from anywhere with Internet access - their home, office or from any remote location. In fact, our tours are viewable on all Smart Phones!
Our Video Tours provide the viewer with a visual and audio (narration and music) experience of the property designed to evoke emotion. Typical virtual tours are a set of static pictures fading in and out and set to music. In fact, they are the SAME pictures a buyer just looked at on the listing page. Don't insult buyers by wasting their time with a slideshow!
Why do I want to create emotion?
Most people buy a home based on emotion ("Incredible view", "Love the kitchen cabinets", "Have you seen the hot tub?" etc.). Any opportunity to capitalize on that emotion puts you one step closer to the sale of that home - and a paycheck for you! Our videos are compelling and tend to be spontaneous; it is an authentic style that makes an emotional connection with the viewer and results in higher conversion rates and customer retention.
Visitor Retention Results
|78 percent of visitors reported they stayed longer on websites that have video tours||
Based on a study done by RealNetworks
|80% of businesses have high speed internet access. 40 million residential households have broadband access||
Part of the real estate professional’s job is to suggest ways to improve the likelihood of quicker turnover of their inventory. A professional video tour provides a service designed to sell the home.
From this perspective, if the sellers hire Nashua Video Tours directly, then we are performing a service with the specific purpose of selling their home. Therefore the cost and expenses incurred for hiring a professional would be considered deductible when selling the home and may be netted against any gain on the sale, along with commissions paid to the realtor and legal fees.
Specifically, a video tour would be considered “advertising fees” and would fall under the allowable selling expenses.