According to REALTOR® magazine’s annual survey of buyers and sellers, sellers interested in listing their home typically look for the real estate professional who will do the most to bring the most buyers to the table. Since the New England real estate market is extremely competitive, it is even more important to have a comprehensive marketing plan in place in order to obtain a new listing. It's no longer acceptable to just place a sign in the front yard and enter the data into MLS. Real Estate Video Tours are the ultimate eye candy for getting that listing!
Everyone (especially home sellers) knows that Video Tours help sell homes. Using them for every listing is a powerful way for you to differentiate yourself from other agents in your area, and secure more listings. Telling a prospective client that you will have a high definition, full motion Video Tour of their listing created and posted online is a strong incentive for them to list with you.
- Justify your commission - you're providing more!
- Win every listing! Bring a sample tour on your laptop, SmartPhone or iPad and it's a slam dunk! Sellers love video! They love their home - and you're appealing to their ego by making a movie of their home!
- Video is one of the few things that can make you stand out from your competition. Less than 1% of Realtors use video, giving you an instant edge over 99% of your competition.
- Brand yourself and your business like never before!
- Be found easily on major search engines such as Google!
According to the National Association of Realtors:
- More than 90% of home buyers use the Internet to research homes
- 1 in 4 buyers first saw the home they bought on the Internet
- 4 out of 5 Internet using home buyers close deals using real estate agents
- Nearly 3 out of 4 Realtors use the Internet to conduct their business and deliver premium services to clients.
- 70% of home sellers are more likely to list with an agent offering full-motion video home tours that will showcase their home... but less than 1% of U.S. agents in America provide this easy-to-offer service!
The vast majority of homes have high speed Internet access and nearly all buyers of higher end homes have high speed net access and use the net and mobile devices to search for homes.
This philosophy carries beyond the listing appointment and makes an impression with potential sellers every time they see an advertisement for your listings. Including a Video Tour with every listing shows potential clients that you go way above other REALTORS® who only choose to show one or two photos on their websites and in their print advertisements. It makes them think of you when it is time to sell their home.
A word to the wise - All online tours are not created equal. Perhaps you have come across a site that claims to have a “Video Tour” or a “Virtual Tour”. Almost all of these tours are a fully automated still photo slideshow, randomly zooming in and out of the photo, set to music.
These types of slideshows fall well short of what a true full motion Video Tour can provide. Additionally, the buyer JUST looked at those exactly same photos on the listing, and now they're being asked to download a "tour" of the exact same photos!
Our Video Tours are created with one objective, providing the viewer with an experience that is astonishingly close to an onsite guided tour.